Monday, September 22, 2008

Nameless Wonder

Hi Family and very few friends that read this I think there are one of you, maybe two, anyway. My blog name stinks, and I find it generally unsatisfactory, which is kind of belaboring the point, the name has temporarily been changed to the aforementioned title of this post. So I would appreciate some feed back, suggestions, etc. I may or may not use any of it, of course, but you're used to that. And I'd really like to hear the great blog names you come up with. look at her she's nameless and wondering. She's a quote without a name, and I might even take that away. (see, I did I took it away) So lets have some comments please.

7 comments:

Phil and roxy said...

how about aunty em or silly moose! Charlotte says how about dio. I know they're lame but i'm not the creative one phil is

eliza and christopher said...

How about "Blog This" haha not really I just thought it was funny . . . you know how I am saying it. On a serious note I will really be thinking of some good stuff. love you seeester

eliza and christopher said...

How about "On a not so serious note". I like that one, ya know cause it's like your blog is a series of not so serious notes. But I guess sometimes they can be serious and then you could just tell people that "hey this note is serious". I like it!

eliza and christopher said...

I have way to much time on my hands at work . . . it's sad.

Jim said...

I was thinking about changing mine, but the address has the name in it. One thought was:

Yeah, I've got a Blog.

I think that might work better for a guy though since social blogging is dominated by women and not 33 year old married men with five kids. Oh well.

Jim said...

I like the name of your Blog though.

Tim & Alicia said...

I didnt know that you have a blog. Closet blogger.