Saturday, September 20, 2008

Isaac John Dunford



It was a process to get our not so little new addition to our family here last week. Abby went to the hospital Thursday night and 43 hours and 11lbs 5oz later I had my super hero sister Abigail, and my sweet new nephew Isaac John happy and healthy, and it was finished, or just beginning, I don't know. Either way he was here, finally! I am just smitten. We all are. He is his mother's son, sweet, and stubborn. but we'll most definitely keep him. I was there for most of the labor and that was not really planned. I have a lot to say about it, I have not decided yet what I will say on here, but it will be something. I just wanted to make an introduction and since everyone has been making such a big deal about his weight, and don't get me wrong, he was large, really, really large, I just thought I would give you some idea of the blossoming personality. I like to call this the pirate face. We've seen it a few times now and it is fast becoming a personal favorite. I think it speaks volumes of attitude. And we know how I love me some good sass.

1 comment:

eliza and christopher said...

aww I love the pirate face!! Thanks for posting Em I needed an update on your thoughts! I like hearing them. they make me smile. I can't wait to see you in 2 WEEKS!! love you, me