Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bono, Usher, Obama. Did I mention...BONO!!!

Oh that I had A picture...alas. Still I consider one of my life quests to be practically achieved! I have always wanted to see U2 live and today it happened! I still need to go to a full concert to feel satisfied that I have had the complete experience. Still, it was awesome! Seeing Obama get his groove on was good too.



Barb, Ryan, Regina and I ventured out into the not SO cold to experience the buzz that is DC right now. I'm so glad we did. The concert could have been a bit more kickin, but they wanted to make sure and get in all of those sentimental "I love America" moments. Garth Brooks was great, Shaquira definitely represented, however I was hoping to see a few more moves out of her and Usher. Guess they were trying to keep things nice and conservative for the occasion. We were sort of disappointed Beyonce didn't show up, maybe next year. Now that the Democrats are in, Hollywood is in the house for at least a few more free concerts.

God bless America!

2 comments:

Phil and roxy said...

i think that is so awesome. How neat to be in the mist of it all. Glad your lovin life.

Payne said...

you little weasel!